Working at Teva
Our people are our greatest asset
At Teva, we’re working together to make well-being a way of life. Our goal is to help you be your best — both at work and at home. We take pride in offering a wide range of health, well-being and lifestyle benefits that are available to help support you and your family (some employee benefits may differ per country, based on legal and local requirements).
|Search Jobs at Teva|
Be part of something bigger
- Being part of Teva means being a leader in your field. It means knowing that your work every day is helping millions of people around the world enjoy better health.
- Being part of Teva means being proud of our work, of the high ethical standards, and best practices that drive our business.
- Being part of Teva means being part of a diverse team which champions collaboration.
- Being part of Teva means being passionate about new challenges and thinking outside the box.
- Being part of Teva means being part of a family which places great emphasis on caring for one another.
We are not only proud of the medicines and treatments we produce, but of the careers and minds that we empower and develop. We work to ensure each team member has opportunity for growth and advancement every step of the way.
Come be a part of something bigger. Be a part of Teva.
It’s about all of us valuing each of us
Empowering our diverse employee base and creating an inclusive culture is both a business imperative and an opportunity to bring us closer to our patients, our partners and our communities. Teva employees respect and embrace a diverse range of experiences, capabilities and perspectives that connect us to new insights and opportunities, while building a more inclusive culture for all. We strive to enable a work environment where all employees can feel engaged and know they are making an important contribution to improving health and making people feel better.
Our commitment to improving health is brought to life through a range of activities that enhance access to healthcare and contribute to the wellbeing of the communities in which we live and work. Employee volunteering is an integral aspect of our community strategy and we partner with numerous non-profit organizations on a variety of programs that promote patient health.