Doing Business the Right Way
Conducting business with integrity and transparency is non-negotiable for Teva. What we achieve is important, but how we achieve it is just as important. Our culture of compliance starts with a strong foundation, including tools, policies and procedures.
We market our products responsibly, following laws and standards that guide the promotion of pharmaceutical products, and we engage in responsible lobbying on public policy related to healthcare. We protect the privacy and security of our patients, customers, employees, vendors and others, handling all personal data responsibly.
Some of our efforts to promote ethical behavior include
- Teva’s Code of Conduct, which guides how our employees interact with each other and our business
- Speak up culture, empowering employees to report any issues or concerns, including through the Teva Integrity Hotline
- Employee trainings covering relevant topics to ensure responsible business conduct
- Risk management for identifying and mitigating potential risks, including in our supply chain
- Strong oversight, including guidance from our Board of Directors, that reinforces compliance and ethics in everything we do